What you will learn from this video course
Who this video course is for
- The course covers the basics of CoffeeScript and helps you build an app.
- The only prerequisite is to have a basic idea about application development.
- I have spent just over 1 and 1/2 hours of watching this Building an Application with CoffeeScript video series.It's really nice one.
- Before this I didn't have any experience with the CoffeeScript.But after this course,I feel now I have a better understanding about the CoffeeScript language.Thanks to the author.
- Throughout this course Author has mentioned number of very useful resources which learners can get additional knowledge about the concepts and scenarios.Which is really awesome.
- The source code of this course has been published on GIT repository.So anyone can download it and play with it.
- The key annoying issue about the downloaded video series is, viewers have to open the each and every clip, roughly around every 5 minutes. It's a really annoying experience. So I would like to suggest either putting all as one video clip for the users who will download it or put a better navigation within the video is the best option.Then users can enjoy the video series without any interruptions.As an example please check the Pluralsight videos.
- The explanation for the Installation and Tools section is not enough for the beginners of CoffeeScript.I would like to have more about it on this video series.And it demonstrates only for the MAC OS users.But must include an installation demonstration for the Windows users as well.It's a lack or missing feature on this video series.
- I would like to recommend this video course for all the Novice and Intermediate CoffeeScript developers, Who are willing to learn Building an Application with CoffeeScript.
- I have to assign a special thanks to Packt Publishers, who afforded me this opportunity to review this video course.
- Thanks for the Author Darko Bozhinovski as well for creating this kind of a video series for the CoffeeScript developers. Keep up the Good work. :)