- Today I am going to Review a Book which has been published by Packt Publishing.
- The Author of this book is Rami Sarieddine.
Table of Contents *
What you will learn from this book ? *
- Write chained asynchronous operations that are easy to manage
- Master WinJS Promises for developing Windows applications
- Put promises into action in your applications
- Catch and handle errors effectively in asynchronous operations
Who this book is for ? *
- I have read the first chapter of this book and it's a really good one. So I'm going to share the thoughts of mine about this chapter with you.Let's start it.
- Some of the code snippets have been put on the JsFiddle. Which is really cool.
- I have seen a typo issue in first chapter : "Additionally, callbacks are lightweight since we need to add extra libraries." It should be corrected as "Additionally, callbacks are lightweight since no need to add extra libraries."
- The other complain where I have about this book is with the formatting of the Code snippets.Currently it's in Black and White (mono) way. As a reader, I would like to have a color syntax for the code snippets.If so,It'll give a huge value for the packt's books.
- I have to put a special thanks for Packt Publishers,who gave me this opportunity to review this book.The Packt Publishers are doing an outstanding job in the Software Developer world by publishing this kind of up-to-date books in very specific areas.Keep up the Good work.
- Thanks for the Author Rami Sarieddine as well for writing this kind of Instant category book.Keep up the Good work.