What you will learn from this video course
Who this video course is for
- If you want to save hundreds of hours on building your own components, this video course is ideal for you.
- This video series will demonstrate how to easily design elegant and powerful front-end interfaces for web applications.
- I have spent just over 2 hours for watching this jQuery UI video series.I have to say this,It's simply awesome.
- The Author has explained the details with step-by-step examples, useful tips, and quick tricks.And most importantly, he has explained the best practices and optimization tips as well.
- Even though I have a prior experience with the jQuery UI,I learnt some UI components which I have never used with my current applications.So I hope now I can use those components with my next app without any problem after this video series.Thanks to the author.
- The most interesting section of this course for me is the way the author has explained about the "Creating Your Own Themes Using Theme Roller".It's really nice.
- The author has provided the source code where it is required for this course.Which is really help when we do our own hands-on practical sessions.
- The key annoying issue about the downloaded video series is, viewers have to open the each and every clip, roughly around every 5 minutes. It's a really annoying experience. So I would like to suggest putting all as one video clip for the users who will download it.Then users can enjoy the video series without any interruptions.
- It's better if the source code of this course can put on the JsFiddle.Then users can easily change the things and test lively.It'll give a huge value for this video series.I performed a sample for that.It's here Jsfiddle jQuery UI
- There is a problem in video "video3_4" after the 4.46 to 4.48 minutes... there is nothing in between that time range.
- I would like to recommend this video course for all the Novice and Intermediate jQuery developers, Who are willing to learn jQuery UI framework.
- I have to assign a special thanks for Packet Publishers, who afforded me this opportunity to review this video course.
- Thanks for the Author Ben Fhala as well for creating this kind of a video series for the jQuery UI. Keep up the Good work. :)